Ultra-wide field of view mixed with a compact and portable design, the Canon RF 16mm f/2.8 STM is a sleek everyday wide-angle prime. Blending a compact, lightweight design with a bright maximum aperture, this rectilinear ultra-wide comes in handy when photographing interiors and architectural subjects, as well as broad landscape views and astrophotography scenes.
One aspherical element is featured in the optical design, which limits distortion and contributes to a high degree of sharpness for accurate rendering. This unique lens also sports a close 5.1" minimum focusing distance for close-up shooting and the STM AF motor enables smooth and quiet focusing performance to suit both photo and video applications. The lightweight design and broad field of view also make this lens an enticing option for vlogging and content creation.
- Sleek ultra-wide-angle prime is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working available lighting conditions, helps control depth of field, and contributes to a sleek form factor.
- One aspherical element helps control distortion and promotes a high degree of sharpness.
- Super Spectra Coating has been applied to minimize flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.1", along with a maximum magnification of 0.26x, makes this a unique option for close-up shooting while retaining great depth of field.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.