We are a brick and mortar camera shop operating in West Michigan since 1938.
Important Notice: We do require Signature Authorization on all Camera & Lens hardware purchases regardless of their value. We do this to protect your purchase against any possible theft, not as an inconvenience.
This item's condition is USED "LIKE NEW". 99-100% of original condition. Lens is still in original packaging and is in excellent condition. No markings or scuffs visible on it. It has been fully inspected by a professional and is in excellent working order.
- Panasonic 12-60mm Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- Original Box
- User Manual
Developed as a compact zoom that is ideal for travel, the Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. from Panasonic is a Micro Four Thirds system lens that spans a versatile 24-120mm equivalent focal length range. Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, the lens' design incorporates three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity and image sharpness. Additionally, an apt POWER Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for the effects of camera shake and is also compatible with cameras featuring Dual I.S. for robust stability to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Further cementing its place as a versatile and ideal lens for photographers on-the-go, this 12-60mm lens sports a dust- and splash-proof construction for use in harsh environments.
- Compatible with Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this 12-60mm lens provides a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range that spans wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- Three aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element help reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- A POWER O.I.S. system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This image stabilization system is also compatible with the Dual I.S. function of select Panasonic cameras, which further employs sensor-shift type image stabilization for even more effective control of camera shake.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality to suit working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- The splash- and dust-resistant construction benefits working in inclement conditions and harsh environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.