We are a brick and mortar camera shop operating in West Michigan since 1938.
Important Notice: We do require Signature Authorization on all Camera & Lens hardware purchases regardless of their value. We do this to protect your purchase against any possible theft, not as an inconvenience.
This item's condition is USED "GOOD". 70-79% of original condition. Lens glass is in clean shape, minor marks on front element, but does not affect photo quality. The grips have some wear to it. It has been fully inspected by a professional and the zoom, apertures, and focus all function on the lens.
- Nikon 55-200mm Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Lens Hood
- Original Box
- User Manual
Well-suited for subjects ranging from portraits to wildlife, the AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED from Nikon is an 82.5-300mm-equivalent telephoto zoom for DX-format cameras. The versatile range of long focal lengths is ideal for isolating subjects and homing-in on distant scenes. Two extra-low dispersion elements are used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range, for greater clarity, and a Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for increased contrast. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor affords fast and near-silent autofocus performance and full-time manual focus override.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for DX-format F-mount cameras and provides an 82.5-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.