We are a brick and mortar camera shop operating in West Michigan since 1938.
Important Notice: We do require Signature Authorization on all Camera & Lens hardware purchases regardless of their value. We do this to protect your purchase against any possible theft, not as an inconvenience.
This item's condition is USED "EXCELLENT". 90-96% of original condition. The lens has been fully tested and is free of scuffs and markings.
- Canon 70-200 f/4L Lens
- Canon Soft Case
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Original Box
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- User Manual
A flexible zoom distinguished by its relatively lightweight and compact design, the EF 70-200mm f/4L USM is a Canon L-series optic spanning a useful portrait-length to medium telephoto range. The constant f/4 maximum aperture allows you to maintain a consistent exposure throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the sleeker form factor when compared to other 70-200mm lenses. In regard to its optical performance, this lens employs one fluorite element and two ultra-low dispersion elements, which work in concert to suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity and color accuracy. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in harsh lighting. Complementing the optical attributes, this lens also features a ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism for quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- One fluorite element and two ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Focus Limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges to suit different applications: 3.9'-infinity or 9.8'-infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Optional rotating tripod collar is available and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.