This black Urban Access 13 Backpack from Think Tank is a versatile camera bag with a spacious main compartment that can accommodate a DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached 24-70mm f/2.8 lens, four to five additional lenses, and a shoe mount flash.
Complete access to the main compartment and its seven removable dividers is provided by a rear-facing zippered panel that opens 180° downward to also reveal a 13" laptop sleeve with a retaining tab. A zippered panel also allows items along the wearer's left side to be reached. Inside that panel, three zippered, mesh organizational pockets can be used to store and organize camera batteries, memory cards, or small electronics. An additional zipped panel along the wearer's right side opens to reveal one large zippered, mesh organizational pocket while along the exterior of each zippered side panel is a large, open pocket that can hold a 1L water bottle. To secure any item placed inside them, webbing straps are integrated within each pocket's rim.
A pocket along the front panel of the Urban Access 13 unbuckles and expands to offer capacity for snacks, notebooks, or packable clothing. For other items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as a pair of sunglasses or music player earphones, a zippered compartment with additional mesh organizational pockets is included along the top of the backpack.
In addition to being worn as a backpack, the Urban Access 13 can be carried using its built-in top handle. For an enhanced fit, a removable waist belt and removable sternum strap are included. The waist belt serves to transfer weight from the shoulders to the hips for additional comfort, while a sternum strap further limits unintentional shifting around the wearer when traveling over rough or uneven terrain. The shoulder straps and waist belt feature a resilient, breathable 3D mesh padding which cushions the wearer with an elevated structure that optimizes air circulation, minimizing perspiration in warm and hot environments. Featuring durable nylon and polyester construction, the Urban Access 13 is built to be weather resistant and includes a seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain.
- Spacious main compartment with seven, touch tab dividers can be configured to hold a DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached 24-70mm f/2.8 lens, four to five additional lenses, and a shoe mount flash
- Interior 13" laptop sleeve with a retaining tab
- Zippered panels along each side open to reveal zippered, mesh organizational pockets can be used to store and organize camera batteries, memory cards, or small electronics
- A large, open pocket along the exterior of each zippered side panel can hold a 1L water bottle
- Expandable pocket along the front panel offers capacity for snacks, notebooks, or packable clothing
- Zippered top compartment provides with mesh organizational pockets provides storage for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently
- Tuck-away cup to support the base of a tripod or monopod strapped along the front of the backpack
Fit and Handling
- Access to the camera compartment is provided by a top-facing zippered panel with a 180° upward opening
- Removable sternum strap and removable waist belt help to evenly distribute weight
- Mesh padding along the backpack's rear surface, shoulder straps, and waist belt cushions the wearer
- Seven padded, touch-fastened removable dividers allow the camera compartment's space to be configured according to the specific equipment placed within it
- Pass-through band across the rear panel allows the entire bag to be mounted to a rolling case that features a telescoping handle
- Durable, weather-resistant nylon and polyester construction
- Seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.