The pewter Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 30i is a shoulder bag that can hold a mirrorless camera with two to four lenses and accessories, or a small DSLR with one to three lenses plus accessories. The main compartment has a zippered closure and two removable padded dividers for customizing the interior. One of the dividers has a slot in it for holding a phone or similarly sized accessory. There is also a dedicated slot to hold an iPad or other 10" tablet. A flip-top lid folds over the main compartment and fastens onto the front accessory pocket via a magnetic closure.
The bag can be carried by the top handle, worn over your shoulder with an adjustable strap, or worn on a pant belt using the rear pass-through slot. It can also be worn as a backpack by using an optional Shoulder Harness V2.0. Stretchable side pockets and an interior mesh pocket can hold accessories such as memory cards, batteries, or the included seam-sealed rain cover.
- Phone slot in padded divider.
- Removable shoulder strap easily converts the bag to a belt pack or hand bag.
- Rear pass-through slot allows you to wear the Mirrorless Mover on your own pant belt or on a Think Tank Photo Pro Speed or Thin Skin belt.
- Easily accessible front zippered pocket for accessories.
- Stretchable and gusseted side pockets for accessories.
- Internal mesh pocket on the lid for a battery or other compact accessories.
- Grab handle on the lid.
- Poly ballistic fabric ensures durability and protection from the elements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.