The graphite-colored Airport Advantage XT from Think Tank is an extra-high-capacity rolling camera case that is designed to meet the carry-on requirements for most international and US airlines while minimizing weight.The large main compartment and its 17 adjustable dividers can hold eight to ten lenses, flashes, accessories, and up to two gripped DSLR camera bodies. Users of mirrorless camera systems can fit at least the same number of lenses along with a camera, plus a flash and back-up camera.
On the exterior of the rolling case is a stretchable pocket that is partitioned for a 10" tablet computer and 17" laptop within a protective sleeve. A large flap with touch-tab closure covers the stretchable pocket, while a tripod pocket and accessory straps allow camera supports to be conveniently strapped to the side.
Aside from being able to comfortably hold photo gear plus a laptop and tablet, the interior of the main compartment lid features two, zippered mesh organizer pockets for easy storage of pens, business cards, as well as small electronics. Four handles are included for flexibility while transporting or moving the rolling case, and an extra-long four-stage telescoping top handle, a non-telescoping top handle, and both a side handle plus a foot stand with an integrated handle all make it easier to pick up and place the Airport Advantage XT into airplane overhead bins or into car trunks.
For security, the main compartment's two adjoining zipper pull tabs feature shackle holes. During travel, a separately available TSA-accepted lock can be used to secure the two pull tabs together, preventing their sliders from being able to open the zipper chain, keeping items within the Airport Advantage XT secure.
Nylon construction throughout the rolling case and a polyurethane-coated underside provide a high degree of weather resistance and overall durability, which is further complemented by wheel housings that help protect the corners of the Airport Advantage XT from impacts to escalators and curbs. A seam-sealed rain cover is included for even more protection from the elements should the need arise, and if they wear out over time, the wheels, wheel housings, foot stand, and telescoping top handle are user-replaceable.
- Main compartment can hold eight to ten lenses, flashes, accessories, and up to two gripped DSLR camera bodies; or an equivalent mirrorless camera system
- A stretchable external pocket with touch-tab flap closure can accommodate a 10" tablet computer and 17" laptop within a protective sleeve
- Meets international and US carry-on size requirements for most airlines
- Extra-long four-stage telescoping handle
- Non-telescoping top handle, side handle, and foot stand with integrated handle
- Main compartment lid interior with zippered mesh organizer pockets for easy storage of pens, business cards, as well as small electronics
- Tripod pocket and accessory straps allow camera supports to be conveniently strapped to the side
- Main compartment's two adjoining zipper pull tabs each feature shackle holes, allowing a separately available TSA-accepted lock to keep items within the rolling case secure
- Exterior business card holder for easy identification
- Weather-resistant construction with seam-sealed cover for use under heavy rain
- Wheels, wheel housings, foot stand, and telescoping top handle are user-replaceable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.