Versatile with its reach, the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Lens offers a flexible telephoto zoom range, along with an advanced optical and physical design. A series of low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range and contribute to greater clarity and color accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been employed to control ghosting and flare for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the optics is a Hyper Sonic Motor that provides especially fast and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override. An Optical Stabilizer also works to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, a rotating tripod collar is integrated into the lens's design to suit working atop a tripod or monopod.
- As part of the Sports line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to offer excellent optical performance, speed, and other customizable features that make it an ideal choice for wildlife, sports, action, and other fast-moving subjects.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame DSLR cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 225-900mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two F Low Dispersion (FLD) and three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), along with a rear focus system, realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Optical Stabilizer system minimizes the appearance of camera shake to benefit making sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Dust- and splash-resistant design suits this lens's use in inclement weather conditions and a water- and oil-repellent coating has also been applied to the front and rear elements to aid in cleaning.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- Zoom lock switch can be activated at any focal length to prevent accidental and unwanted zoom adjustment.
- A fixed, rotating tripod collar offers well-balanced support for photographing atop a tripod or monopod with either vertical or horizontal shooting orientations.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
- Compatible with optional Sigma TC-1401 1.4x and TC-2001 2x teleconverters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.