Created for full-frame mirrorless cameras, the Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens provides a versatile range of wide-angle focal lengths with excellent image quality while optimizing size and weight.
An Art-series zoom, this lens is also distinguished by its fast f/2.8 constant maximum aperture to suit working in available lighting conditions. Featuring a sophisticated optical design, a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements is used to minimize both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating combined with a Nano Porous Coating also helps to suppress lens flare and ghosting to a greater degree than conventional anti-reflective coatings. This helps to more effectively produce color-accuracy and contrast-rich imagery in a variety of lighting conditions.
Though full-time manual focus is available, this lens is equipped with a stepping motor that enables smooth, high-speed autofocusing that is notably quiet whether utilizing features such as Face/Eye Detection AF or during video shooting. A built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button can be assigned additional functions to widen the range of operations available on the lens, while inside, a rounded 11-blade diaphragm improves image quality by helping to create smooth bokeh. Additionally, a built-in lens hood serves to protect the front element as well as prevent stray light from causing flare.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Created for full-frame mirrorless cameras, this wide-angle zoom is designed to deliver excellent image quality while optimizing size and weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 21-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides greater control over depth of field.
- Five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and one F Low Dispersion (FLD) element markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements, including a large-diameter aspherical lens, control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating combined with a Nano Porous Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting to a greater degree than conventional anti-reflective coatings. The combination of these coatings produces contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, and help to make the lens even more effective in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance. Full-time manual focus control can also be selected.
- Built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button can be assigned additional functions widens the range of operations available on the lens.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Included rear filter holder is equipped with a fall-prevention lock for attaching and securing gel filters along the lens mount.
- Weather-resistant construction with a brass bayonet that affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.