We are a brick and mortar camera shop operating in West Michigan since 1938.
Important Notice: We do require Signature Authorization on all Camera & Lens hardware purchases regardless of their value. We do this to protect your purchase against any possible theft, not as an inconvenience.
This item's condition is "DISPLAY ITEM". This lens has been used for an in-store display and is in like-new condition. No marks, scuffs, or scratches on the glass or lens. It is in perfect working condition, with a smooth operation of focus and apertures.
- Olympus 75mm f/1.8 Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Original Box
- User Manual
Characterized by its telephoto design and bright maximum aperture, the silver M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 from Olympus is a 150mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Coupled with the reach and visual compression of the focal length, the bright f/1.8 maximum aperture enables extensive control over depth of field to make this lens ideal for portraiture applications. Its optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements and two high refractive index elements to reduce a variety of aberrations and color fringing for sharp, clear, and color accurate imagery. A ZERO coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress surface reflections and flare for greater contrast and color fidelity in a variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is employed to deliver quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to suit both video and photo applications.
- Mid-length telephoto prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 150mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field and selective focusing effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements help control chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy. Two high refractive index elements are also featured, and help to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and resolution.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.