We are a brick and mortar camera shop operating in West Michigan since 1938.
Important Notice: We do require Signature Authorization on all Camera & Lens hardware purchases regardless of their value. We do this to protect your purchase against any possible theft, not as an inconvenience.
This item's condition is DISPLAY. It was used for in-store showings. It has rarely been handled and is in mint condition. Everything was inspected by a professional and it is in excellent working condition.
- Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- User Manual
- Original Box
Spanning a versatile zoom range from wide-angle to portrait-length, the black M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R from Olympus is a 28-84mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The optical design uses three aspherical elements to correct for distortion and spherical aberration, in order to achieve notable sharpness and clarity, and these elements help to retain a compact and lightweight form factor. Additionally, the lens also features a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system, which provides fast and near-silent focusing performance to benefit both video and photo applications.
- Wide-to-portrait-length zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-84mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements help to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.