We are a brick and mortar camera shop operating in West Michigan since 1938.
Important Notice: We do require Signature Authorization on all Camera & Lens hardware purchases regardless of their value. We do this to protect your purchase against any possible theft, not as an inconvenience.
This item's condition is DISPLAY ITEM. It was used for display on our shelf in store. It has rarely been handled and is in excellent condition. Lens and glass are in mint condition.
- Nikon 55-200mm Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- User Manual
- Original Box
Overview:Long reach in a sleek form factor, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II from Nikon is an 82.5-300mm-equivalent telephoto zoom for DX-format cameras. Well-suited to landscapes, sports, and portraiture, this lens's optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element for clear, accurate rendering and reduced color fringing. A Super Integrated Coating helps to minimize flare, ghosting, and reflections in order to gain improved contrast and color rendering when working in harsh lighting conditions. Suitable for both photo and stills applications, the Silent Wave Motor delivers fast and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus control. Additionally, complementing the lens's reach, is a four stop-effective Vibration Reduction system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides an 82.5-300mm equivalent focal length.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by four stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- A retractable lens barrel design maintains an especially compact form factor when the lens is not in use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.