Light up your subjects in stills and video with the FL-600R Flash from Olympus. Featuring full TTL compatibility for flash and an LED light, you can easily find an output setting that works for your needs. Also, it has a powerful guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 42mm as well as a zoom range of 12-42mm with the Micro Four Thirds format, expandable to 8mm with the built-in wide-angle diffusion panel. The flash head itself tilts from -7 to 90° and rotates left and right 180° for bounce capabilities.
Video users will enjoy the addition of an LED light for a portable constant lighting solution with power output can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/16. Also, it has wireless master and slave TTL functionality for off-camera lighting setups. In addition to all of these features, the FL-600R has high-speed, slow, first and second curtain sync modes. And, it has a recycle time of 2-2.5 seconds and runs on 4 AA batteries.
- 35mm equivalent coverage of 24-85mm, expandable to 16mm with wide panel
- Integrated LED light is capable of functioning as an AF illuminator for still images or full-time auxiliary lighting for video capture
- Built-in wide panel and catch light bounce card
- Flash settings are adjustable via the arrow keys and dial on the rear of the unit, or by using the controls on an attached camera
When used in wireless mode, the FL-600R has an integrated commander function for remotely firing other wireless flash units without firing itself
- A versatile unit, it may also be used as a slave flash, controlled via a camera's built-in flash or another commander unit
- As many as 3 groups of flashes, as well as a clip-on flash like the FL-LM2, can be configured independently
- 4 wireless channels available, preventing interference from other photographers' flashes
- Can also be attached and locked securely onto a camera's hot shoe, or mounted externally with a compatible flash bracket and cable like the FL-BK01, FL-BKP02, FL-BKM03 or FL-BK04
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.