The silver Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera combines a 16MP Live MOS sensor with a TruePic VII Image Processor for increased performance speed and reduced noise throughout the ISO range as compared to TruePic VI. The Mark II also improves upon its predecessor by utilizing a 5-axis VCM Image Stabilization that provides up to 5 stops of compensation. Full HD 1080p video recording is now available on the Mark II with a higher bitrate of up to 77 Mb/s and various codecs. Built into the E-M5 Mark II is a unique feature that utilizes sensor shift to produce a 40MP image by combining 8 images in-camera.
The camera's fully articulated 3" touchscreen LCD monitor makes taking self portraits easy, and the built-in WiFi lets you quickly share your images. When not using the LDC monitor for live view, the 2,360k-dot EVF provides a virtually lag-free view with a 1.48x magnification.
Superior Image Quality
The Olympus E-M5 Mark II uses a 16-megapixel High-Speed Live MOS Sensor offering improved performance and exceptional clarity and speed in all aspects of image capture. Olympus' TruePic VII image-processing engine improves image quality in low-light environments. The camera's sensor allows for a maximum ISO of 25,600, and the dynamic range has been expanded for more faithful color reproduction.
5-Axis Image Stabilization
The ultra-sensitive 5-axis VCM (voice coil motor) employs updated gyro sensors for a full 5 exposure steps of compensation. The E-M5 Mark II delivers sharp, clear still images in low light or steady HD video when capturing movies.
Intuitively Designed Electronic Viewfinder
The camera's electronic viewfinder has an eye sensor to seamlessly switch the display between the tilting 3.0" touch screen OLED and the electronic viewfinder for ease-of-use. Camera setting information, such as shutter speed, is displayed at the bottom of the viewfinder so photographers can concentrate on framing shots and take full advantage of an EVF's ability to display the effects of various exposure adjustments and Art Filter effects - all without having to take the eye away from the viewfinder
Interactive, high-resolution and high-magnification electronic viewfinder. 3" touch-screen LCD monitor, with variable angle positioning. Built-in Wi-Fi for instant connectivity. Live Composite, which automatically blends multiple exposures for incredibly detailed night scenes, and compatibility with Olympus Capture camera control software, which creates a seamless interface between camera and computer for studio work.
The magnesium alloy body is sealed to help protect against dust and liquid. The camera can operate in cold-weather conditions down to 14°F.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens
Designed as a one-lens solution, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens from Olympus is an extremely versatile all-in-one zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Providing a 28-300mm equivalent focal length range, this lens spans a wide-angle to telephoto reach to suit photographing in nearly any situation. Despite its reach, the lens still remains compact for easy portability, and it utilizes a sophisticated optical design, comprised of various aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index glass elements, to reduce aberrations and distortion for high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A ZERO coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, this 14-150mm lens also sports a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) AF system that is quick and quiet, and has a weather-resistant construction to suit working in inclement weather conditions.
- Spanning a wide-angle to telephoto range, this all-in-one zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-300mm equivalent focal length.
- One Dual Super Aspherical element, one aspherical element, two E-HR (Extra-High Refractive Index) elements, and one high refractive index element are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for increased sharpness and resolution. An EDA (Extra-Low Dispersion Aspherical) element and one extra-low dispersion element are also used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Dust-, freeze-, and splash-proof design ensure the lens' performance in inclement and harsh conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.