Nikon's 10x30 Monarch 7 ATB Binoculars takes the features of the 42mm models and puts them into a smaller and lighter chassis to create a highly portable optic engineered for performance in all weather.
Outfitted with anti-reflection, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion glass elements and highly reflective dielectric-coated and phase-corrected roof prisms, the images produced are bright and clear with high-contrast and accurate color rendition and minimal color fringing across the entire wide field of view. Its wide 61° apparent angle of view helps to offset the distracting hand shake that often accompanies high-power optics such as this, allowing users to make detailed observations of distant subjects easily. The 30mm objectives boost its light-gathering ability versus compact models, without the bulk and weight of full-sized ones that can cause fatigue while hanging around the neck or when held up to the face. With the combination of spacious field of view and glass, prism, and optical coatings, users can enjoy a comfortable and immersive observational experience while on the move in the field or sightseeing around town.
Complementing the optical performance are construction details that make this binocular durable and comfortable to use. It has a lightweight and durable reinforced polycarbonate ATB chassis and is protected by rubberized armor that is accented with indented palm rests to give it a secure non-slip grip. The optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature variations and environmental conditions. A one-piece ocular rainguard covers the eyecups as the binocular hangs around the neck and prevents rain and spraying water from filling them, and the objective lens caps are also tethered to keep them safe from being lost on the forest floor. The exterior lens surfaces are treated with a clear armor coating that helps to prevent scratches and abrasions, while allowing dirt, debris, oils, and saps to be more easily cleaned off without leaving residues.
From birdwatching, to orienteering, to sightseeing, the 10x30 Monarch 7 is built to be your constant companion for all your glassing needs.
- High 10x power enables detailed observations of distant subjects
- 30mm objective lenses improve light-gathering ability versus compact models without the bulk or weight of full-sized ones
- Roof prism light path ensures optical tubes remain thin for a compact form factor
- Extra low-dispersion glass reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased contrast, improved color rendition, and sharpness without distortion across the entire field of view
- Phase-corrected prism coatings reduce internal interference to improve light transmission, contrast, and resolution
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission across the entire visible spectrum for accurate color rendition and improved contrast and clarity
- Highly reflective dielectric prism multi-layer coatings boost internal reflection to >99% to maintain image brightness and improve contrast and clarity
- Wide 61° apparent angle of view reduces the appearance of the distracting hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics and provides an immersive observational experience
- 351' field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip center focus wheel allows for precise focus control, even while wearing gloves
- Right eye dioptric adjustment collar helps to compensate for individual eye prescription
- 56-72mm interpupillary distance range allows easy use by a wide variety of people
- Twist-up/click-stop rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter for hands-free use
- 15.8mm eye relief helps to reduce eyestrain and improves viewing comfort
- 3mm exit pupil
- Environmentally friendly Eco-Glass is made without lead or arsenic
- Protective lens coating on external surfaces to prevent scratches and abrasions, and to make cleaning them easier without leaving residues behind
- Lightweight and durable fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate chassis
- Chassis material is temperature resistant, preventing the expansion and contraction that is common with metal, which can cause the optical components to move out of alignment over time and prevent sharp focus
- Textured protective rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip, especially in cold and wet weather
- Indents on the sides of the optical tubes are ergonomically placed where the hands naturally fall for a more comfortable feel in the hand and a more secure grip
- Nitrogen filled, and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to 3.3' (1m) for up to 10 minutes and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes and environmental conditions
- One-piece tethered ocular rainguard protects eyecups from water pooling in them from rain or spraying water when hanging from the neck
- Tethered fold-down objective lens caps prevents losing them during observation sessions
- Weight: 15.5 ounces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.