Covering a versatile wide-angle focal length range, the RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens from Canon suits working in a variety of situations, from landscape to documentary shooting. This zoom is complemented by an advanced optical design that greatly reduces color fringing and distortion for high clarity and sharpness. Characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture, this design enables working in available light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field. The lens provides up to 5.5 stops of shake correction for sharp images and up to 7 stops of correction when used on EOS R-series cameras with In-Body Image Stabilization. It also offers a minimum focusing distance of 7.9" at all focal lengths, opening up a world of possibilities for creative expression.
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 5.5 stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Up to 7 stops of correction when used on EOS R-series cameras with In-Body Image Stabilization.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.High-speed, smooth, and quiet autofocus with Canon's Nano USM.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.